Thursday, January 20, 2005
NOT QUITE
First blog of the new year. But really I feel like stopping blogging. It has been my intention all along: To really let things be and be happy. Kq's words reminded me that I should let go of the unhappy things and aim to be happy.
Perhaps I shouldn't blog because blogging tends to let bloggers relive events in their life the same way a diary does. And experts have proven that people who write diaries are usually worse off emotionally because they "relive their horrors" over and over again. That's not going to stop me from writing short notes for my diary though.
I'm at my wits' end when it comes to dealing with my fatigue. Over the holidays, I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Didn't seem to eliminate the problem. Then after so long, last week, I finally decided to shift my aquarium to another location in my house as I suspect something wrong with the fengshui. I haven't been very enthusiastic about my aquarium for the past few months because of this suspicion. I'm still unwilling to give up this hobby. It's a childhood dream after all. What if the presence of the aquarium is the sole cause of my fatigue?
I walked into the new year with a newfound confidence (It would have been better without the fatigue). I've to admit that part of it is due to support from friends around me who make me feel that there's a lot of potential for happiness in life. You know who you are. I don't have a lot of friends anyway. I'm not sure how long this would last but hopefully I get to hold on to this permanently.
There are, however, things that reminds me why I don't like school and why I'm cynical about human interaction. Taking into consideration that today is only the 8th day of school, that's a LOT of things already.
