Wednesday, March 02, 2005
SO DETACHED
The reason why I'm here is I've got a bloody headache and I can't neither do work nor rest well. I'm so detached from the blogging community now. I haven't been reading my friends' blogs nor updating mine for ages. I'm not sure why, but everytime I'm tempted to click on my bookmark to your blogs, I'm reluctant to do it as if that will upset my emotional stability.
Which probably is a good thing. Given the fact that I'm beginning to have some form of emotional stability.
I'm also pleased to announce that my fatigue is finally gone. It's scary how 20 litres of water can do so much damage to me. Even though I'm sick now, I can feel that the fatigue is no longer troubling me. At least, I'm feeling very normal. Well, sometimes I can't help but feel that as my life goes on, I'm discovering more and more things that I have to give up. I still feel some ticklish excitement whenever I pass by an aquarium store. I guess I'll just hope that I get some fengshui consultation when I move into my own place next time.
The downside of not blogging is that sometimes I wander off into my own thoughts during lectures. And I don't even write down my ideas anymore.
Until next time.
