Google
Moving On
Sunday, December 25, 2005
 
MIRACLE
I have the habit of reporting here and "boasting" about my bad results every semester. But it seems that I cannot do that this time round.

Although it is the first time I am confident that I would not fail any module, the results were very much unexpected. It was simply too good to be true. My SAP this sem is 4.24, bringing my overall CAP to 3.19. Just when I have resigned myself to graduate without honours, I suddenly find myself within easy reach of third class. I never knew I was capable of something like that.

I was really lucky this time. Lucky to have good groupmates. Lucky to have good friends around me. And the general good mood that I had throughout the semester helped me tide over the exam period with ease. For all these, I am grateful.

Technically, lady luck does not owe me anything as I haven't been as good as I would like myself to be. However, I search my conscience and I have done no evil. And I get upset because good things keep happening to dishonourable people and the same good things keep eluding good people.

Heaven has finally decided to show me some kindness and the "gift" is way overdue. I just don't understand why such good things are being denied to me over the past several years.

But, it's better late than never.

Merry Christmas to all my friends!



<< Home

Powered by Blogger