Saturday, May 27, 2006
HEAPS
When I read clover's blog and she mentioned that she had only 3 weeks left for Industrial Attachment, it suddenly dawned upon me that my special sem exams are also only 3 weeks away!
I am so occupied this vacation
May 31: FYP Interim report due (for me only)
June 5: Driving test
June 9: World Cup starts
June 10: Special Sem presentation (a mock court trial of some sort)
June 16: Special Sem Exams!
June 19: The next Special Sem Starts
June 30: FYP Final Report due (and FYP ends of course)
July 9: Special Sem Mid-terms, also World Cup finals
July 28: Special Sem Exams!
Feels just like regular school term-time doesn't it? Sometimes I wonder if I am pushing myself too hard. Of course there are other people who are more busy than me, having a social life, CCA or other stuff, while I am piling it up on the 'serious' stuff during the holidays. All by my own choice. Whether I will be able to reap the fruits of my labour remains to be seen. 先苦真的会带来后甜吗?
Anyway, it's been just like two days and I've been getting heaps of praise from my friends regarding my good results. Somehow I feel that they are happier about my results than I myself am.
There are a few who genuinely ask me how I managed to do it, and I genuinely want to teach them. However, I really don't know how to. It's a combination of many factors, some of which are uncontrollable by mankind (i.e. luck).
Of course I am glad, but it seems that my happiness level cannot hit maximum. For the past two days, it's like I am not as happy about it as I ought to be. And the fact the people around me are more upbeat about it makes it even more weird.
It's an unusual feeling.
