Google
Moving On
Saturday, June 10, 2006
 
OH NO, HERE GOES AGAIN
Everytime elinear talks about how people are nice to her, I just cannot help rebutting her. My blog has turned into an elinear-rebuttal website.

Hmm... What should I say this time? Instead of helping elinear with her FYP, I am complaining about those who are helping her. You can see what a 'nice' guy I am now.

Can anyone who has obviously fallen 'prey' to elinear's charms be called a nice person? One look at elinear or just listening to elinear's voice can make one go weak at the knees. Ok I better shut up before elinear's jealous fan club members set up a blog called we-hate-faceoff.blogspot.com.

There ARE genuinely nice people in this world. Serious. Even with my re-surfacing cynicism, I do not doubt that. But can a person who treats you nicely because you are good-looking be considered a 'nice' person?

The same thing happened to one of my friends too (female, obviously). She needed help in her equipment, and I couldn't help her. But I pointed her to a guy who knows how to use the equipment, and (from what I know of the guy) I warned her that he may not be willing to help her cos he usually isn't too concerned about things which are not his affairs.

To my lack-of-surprise (I already expected it cos my friend was quite good-looking too), she came back and told me how helpful this particular guy is. Sounds really like what is happening to elinear all the time, I thought to myself.

Having witnessed countless such incidents, I became more and more particular about who you can call 'nice' and who you cannot. In fact, in the strictest sense, even I am treating elinear better than I treat most people. I'm not a 'nice' guy too.

At first I thought that was because I was grateful and indebted to her for not abandoning me in my most troubled times. But people do give me the curious look whenever I do stuff for elinear. *Gasp* Have I fallen 'prey' to elinear's charms too?

Elinear deserves it to be treated nicely la, cos she's nice too. However, it's funny how the people who treat elinear nicely do not treat me in the same way. Yes, you can argue that girls ought to be treated better, but the disparity is simply too large for me to accept.

Maybe elinear should put on 20 kg, try requesting for help and prove me wrong.

No wonder I keep wishing I was a "hot babe".



<< Home

Powered by Blogger