Tuesday, July 18, 2006
The Gamble that went Wrong
No, I didn't lose money at the World Cup. I didn't bet anyway. I wasn't even interested in watching it.
It's been a month since the last entry. A short one here. Not busy lately, but there are things to do. First of all, I have to "find myself"? I just handed in my FYP report two weeks ago and haven't really been thinking about a lot of things until recently. Especially the decision to graduate next sem or not. The decision is becoming harder to make, considering how the things have changed.
Before today, I was actually slightly more in favour of graduating next sem. But I just got news that I failed my special term test and got the lowest in the class. Wow... cool huh... so much for topping the class in "inside your pc". Man, this is going to hurt my CAP, which of course means that I really have to stay on for semester 8 in order to achieve.
Talking so much about special sem and actually didn't want to take this module initially, (it was my third choice module) but I took it anyway. Aiya but no room for regrets la. It's a gamble and I just have to do what is necessary to control the damage.
Just came back from a short trip on Sibu Island. With the new semester just around the corner, it's really a turning point for me now. I just have to make sure that I am ready for it when the time comes.
Deliberation... Deliberation...
