Thursday, August 30, 2007
Giving In
A not-so-warm welcome to the new visitors who tortured me to reveal my blog's address! (Damn, I can't complain about them here anymore...)
It's an honour to know that people are still interested in my blog and found certain entries "entertaining". I think you should be honoured too, since u are reading my blog before my gf does. I shall make it a point to remember to tell her the address soon.
Well, just want to say hello. And also ponder what Demon told me last week. She asked me if I ever considered writing. "Huh?" I said, "write what?". She encouraged me to write columns or something like that and she'll will continue to be a firm supporter. Hmmm.... I don't think I'm cut out to be a journalist but I will seriously consider writing again.
There were certain points when I really did want to write in to a newspaper. But I dunno... maybe I'm afraid of criticism. I used to tell Beam that I want to write a book someday, but the idea was shot down by him. Truth to speak, I'm not THAT good, though I can write something interesting once in a while.
Anyway that's all for today. See you all in 2009. Back to my World of Warcraft (and my gf of course).
